We’re very excited to introduce our new and improved Reed Diffusers! Available in all six of our gorgeous, well-known scents from the Numbered Collection, add a constant fragrance to your home with these Scented Diffusers.
We’ve listed a few reasons why you should choose our diffusers and some top tips for having one in your home!
Why choose our scented reed diffusers?
- Ideal to put in a space you want smelling lovely 24/7, but where it isn’t ideal to leave a candle burning on its own.
- Perfect for filling any size room with a constant fragrance.
- Made in England with 200 ml of the finest blended fragrance oils.
- These diffusers can last more than 3 months!
- Beautifully packaged in a white, vintage inspired numbered box and complete with 6 reeds.
A few tips
- If you’re going on holiday or a long weekend away, flip the reeds before you go to be welcomed home by a lovely smell!
- Our suggestions for the best place to leave your diffuser might be somewhere with a lot of daily traffic. For example, a hallway or an entrance to a room. This will allow the fragrance to disperse with the air circulation and you will enjoy divine wafts when you enter and leave a room. Think of your diffuser like a bunch of flowers, you can’t always smell them when you’re with them in the room but when you walk by, the fragrance lifts and then you smell them!
- If you’d rather enjoy a more subtle fragrance, or have the diffuser in a small room, use fewer reeds in the diffuser this will create a softer smell.
- For a fuller fragrance, or to scent a larger room, add all the reeds and flip them more frequently. Either every other day or week, flip a few reeds or all of them to allow the fragrance to lift up through the reeds again. But just remember, that the more you flip them, the faster the fragrance oil will run out.
- Place your diffuser on a coaster or mat to ensure none of the fragrance oils damage any furniture.
Tempted? Why not take a closer look at the fragrances available.